I came across the pictures from the Halloween party. Thanks for sending the pictures to me Mrs. Rossback. Many of you have asked me about my son and I wanted to let you know that he is doing very well. Thank you for everything that you did to make this party a success. I’m sorry that I missed it.
A special thank you to Mrs. Fuzi for planning the Halloween and all of the parents that assisted her with donations. Our party will be on October 31st from 12:45 until 1:45. The children will change into their costumes right after lunch.
Our Halloween party is scheduled for October 31st from 12:45-1:30. The children can put their costumes on right after lunch and change out of their costumes if they don’t want to wear them out to recess. We have some amazing parents planning the activities for the party! Thank you in advance for your help!
Our Halloween party will be next Friday, October 29th, from 1:00-2:00. Your child will be able to change into his/her costume after lunch. We are looking forward to a fantastic day. A special thanks to Mrs. Sheldon for planning the activities and all of the parent volunteers who supported her. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Can you guess what I’ll be for Halloween? Please leave us a comment with your guess.
- Andy: I play a sport. It has a ball. You can pass the ball.
- Aubree: I have a fish tail and a human body. I can breath under water and air.
- Allie: I have red hair. I am on T.V. I have a bone in my hair.
- Isabella: I have wings and an antenna. I am green and I come out at night.
- Zac: It is something that you can eat. It has a color. It has “M” in the center.
- Haley: I have black dots. I can fly. I have an antenna.
- Cassie: I have been in a movie before. I have brown hair. I act like someone else.