Transportation Policy: BUS PASS for Grades 1-5
The transportation policy is a step toward eliminating notes for transportation changes to elementary (grade 1-5) level students. Board Policy has not changed regarding NO NOTES/BUS CHANGES for preK and kindergarten students.
Procedures are as follows:
1. Parents must submit the attached BUS PASS to the transportation office by 10:00 am the morning of the transportation change. Parents will be notified by 1:00 pm if request is approved or denied.
2. Paper copies of the Bus Pass downloaded here: www.hudsonville.k12.mi.us
Go to District Information, then Transportation.
Print and complete form.
Fax to Transportation 616-669-4876
Scan/email document Jane Bykerk. Email: email@example.com
3. Submit ONLINE BUS PASS NOTE: http://bit.ly/gr1-5buspass
4. Schools will be notified of the changes by 2 pm of the day of change. This will be done by email and/or fax to both principal and secretaries. The bus driver will also receive notification of the change in transportation.
5. Communication of changes: Bus Pass will be posted on district website and transportation site.