I know it is a fun time of year in the classroom but I have many students getting sick. Please remember that your child should be fever free or not have vomited for 24 hours before returning to school. Thank you!
Just a reminder that we will not have a spelling test next week. We are still working on activities with holiday words from this week. We will have a math test for Unit 3 in math on Wednesday and a test on our Geography unit on Thursday.
Things to Remember:
- $3-$5 gift for exchange is due on Monday
- $1 for party
- donations for party are due on Wednesday
- party Thursday from 9-15-10:30 (Wear P.J.s)
An email was sent regarding school expectations on Party days. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Our classroom will have the opportunity to get some shopping done at the Holiday Gift Shop on Wednesday, December 3rd. We will be shopping from 12:00-12:30. If you are interested in having your child shop, please return the envelope that was sent home last week with the amount you would like them to spend for each person.
We will also be doing a Georgetown Tee and Sweatshirt order at this time. They make great Christmas gifts. The order form is due by December 5th and the items will be delivered the week of December 15th, just in time for the holidays. ORDER FORM: holiday shirt order form.
Address: 2900 Baldwin Street Hudsonville, MI 49426; Fair Haven Ministries is located down the road from Georgetown Elementary at the corner of Baldwin Street and 28th Ave. This program is led by Georgetown’s two music teachers: Mrs. VanRiijs Gr K and Mrs. Bretz Gr 1-5.
- K, Gr. 1, Gr 2: Arrive at 6:15 pm; Performance at 6:30
- Grades 3,4 and 5: Arrive at 7:30 pm; Performance at 7:45
There will be signs at the church directing you to your child’s classroom assignment and also this information will be sent home prior to the program. Below are the room assignments by grade. To view a map of the room locations, click here: fairhavenmap
- K – Family Life Center
- 1st – 100 Wing
- 2nd – 400 Middle
- 3rd – 100 Wing
- 4th – 400 Middle
- 5th – Family Life Center
No. The only reserved seats will be for the directors, videographer, and teachers.
- The doors to the sanctuary (where the children perform) will open at6:15. There is AMPLE seating so we want you to know that you will have a WONDERFUL SEAT no matter where you are seated.
- Please be respectful and courteous to other families as you make your way into the sanctuary and during the performance.
- WCET TV will be taping and televising the program so that families who are unable to attend can still see it. If you do not want your child to be shown on WCET TV, do not attend the program. Notify your child’s teacher and Mrs. Bretz/Mrs. VanRiijs that your child will be staying home rather than participating.
- Auditions during or after class time.
- History of prior solo or part performance in past years.
- There are 600+ students and we do our best to make this process fair and equitable over time.
- MAP of the CHURCH will arrive home on Tuesday. It is also available here: fairhavenmap
- DVD order form will be attached to this information. You can also download the order form here: Holiday DVD Order Form
- NOTE: Georgetown does NOT set the price for the DVD. This is done by WCET. The cost of the DVD goes toward programming fees, staff compensation, materials, etc.