Science Test for Animals

Our Animal Adaptation and classification test will be on Friday, October 17th, next week. A review sheet went home yesterday. If your child misplaced it, I have included it right here for you to download: vertebrates . I have also included an adaptation video by Study Jams as a review. Please click on the picture below to watch the video and even test yourself in the end. Students, remember to leave a comment about what you learned from the video so that I can give you credit for doing a little extra.

Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 6.19.30 PM

If you would like to play an adaptation game, you can click on the picture below. Let me know if you make it on the leader board.

Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 6.11.48 PM

5 thoughts on “Science Test for Animals

1. The Butterfly’s color is an adaptation, because if animals want to eat it… this will scare away a predator.

2. Butterflies, birds and fish migrate to survive. Opossum plays dead to protect itself. The monarch butterfly has bright colors to let the predators know it is poisonous.

3. Amphibians change their form as they get older and soon they can leave the water from getting lungs and limbs.
    An animal has camouflage to blend into its surroundings to hide from predators.