Animal Adaptations

Our Animal Adaptation and classification test will be on Tuesday next week. A review sheet when home this past Tuesday. If your child misplaced it, I have included it right here for you to download: vertebrates . I have also included an adaptation video by Study Jams as a review. Please click on the picture below to watch the video and even test yourself in the end.

Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 6.19.30 PM

If you would like to play an adaptation game, you can click on the picture below. Let me know if you make it on the leader board.

Screen Shot 2013-10-17 at 6.11.48 PM

12 thoughts on “Animal Adaptations

1. I liked to learn from the video a special kind of butterfly hibernate and the game was fun because you got to find plants and animals.

2. I did it again [the game] and I got 4496, 4480, and 4229 and still did not make it on the leader board plus I watched the video!

3. I learned lots of stuff watching this video I learned butterflies have bright colors to make animals think their poisons.

4. I learned that limbs are adaptions and I did the game twice and did not get on the leader board. – Talia Delinck