Technology Difficulties

We were just informed by our Technology Department that the software responsible for our report card database has crashed. The system will be down this weekend and likely into next week.

I want up to date marks on the report cards, and therefore, I typically use this weekend to finalize scores (especially because in the past have lost all of the data that I entered early due to server errors). I never print them ahead of time because your children often change from initial enteries and a reassess weekly.  Of course, when I  found out that I could not access my report cards—and will not be able to share the report card with you during conferences this coming week…nightmares from previous server errors came back to haunt me.  As you can imagine, this has been a very stressful Saturday morning.

Once the Powerschool software is repaired, report cards will be completed and sent home.  During conferences, I will be highlighting strengths and areas for growth and sharing work samples.  Thank you for understanding this technical difficulty at a most unfortunate crunch time!